BIBD Aspirasi 5
BIBD Aspirasi is a Certificate of Deposit which can build up your savings; potentially earn better returns and get rewarded with prizes. BIBD Aspirasi is our helping hand in achieving your greatest aspirations in life.
Features & Benefits
- Life-Changing Reward - Have the opportunity to participate in the Reward Program. Every B$50 deposit is entitled to one (1) entry for the Reward Program
- Better Returns - Enjoy better returns than the general savings account
- Flexible Savings Scheme - A flexible savings scheme allowing you to participate and withdraw anytime (no withdrawal fee imposed)
- Convenient - Simply make an initial deposit of B$50 and you are ready to open this account through BIBD NEXGEN Wallet or Online or visit any of our branches
- Certificate - Issued for every deposit. E-Certificate issued for subscription through BIBD NEXGEN Wallet & Online
- The longer you save, the better - Increase your opportunity of winning by participating for a longer period.
|Minimum Top Ups||B$50|
|Subsequent Top Ups in a multiple of||B$50|
|Subscription Fee (one-time only)||B$5|
- Shariah Concept
The Depositor ("Muwakkil") enters into a Wakalah Agreement with the Bank ("Wakil") and deposits a certain amount of money to the Bank to be utilized and invested in profitable Shariah-compliant transactions. Depositor will be offered the expected profit rate from the Investments and the Bank will earn a Wakalah fee for the service rendered. Depositor's expected profit rate (after deducting the Wakalah fee) will be retained by the Bank as Jua lah (Commission).
- Eligibility & Required Documents
- Must be a BIBD account holder
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Brunei Citizens / Permanent Residents / Foreigners*
- Identity Card / Passport
- Below the age of 18, you will need to open a joint account with your parent or legal guardian to participate in the Deposit Scheme
How to subscribe
"Depositors of Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam are guaranteed protection up to maximum B$50,000 per depositor under the Deposit Protection Order 2010."
Please read the following documents before you decide to take the BIBD Aspirasi Certificate of Deposit: