Throughout the whole year, BIBD lets you indulge in attractive discounts of up to 50% and also earn Hadiah Points when you shop with your BIBD card at your favourite outlets - dining, fashion, electronics, home and living and so much more!
So why wait? Avail of these special deals at participating outlets now.
Download the full list of merchants and discounts here.
BIBD TREATS MERCHANT DISCOUNT PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions (“these Terms”) apply exclusively to the BIBD Treats Merchant Discount Programme (“the Programme”) held by Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad (“BIBD”).
- PROGRAMME PERIOD
- The Programme will commence from 1st January 2018 and end on 31st December 2018 inclusive (“the Period”) or such other date(s) as may be determined by BIBD, at its sole discretion from time to time.
- Customers may avail of the discounts when they make payments using any BIBD Credit Card (Platinum, Gold and Classic) and BIBD Debit (collectively “BIBD Cards”) at any participating merchants who have subscribed to the Programme throughout the Period.
2.1 The Programme is open to all new and existing BIBD Credit Card (Platinum, Gold, and Classic) and BIBD Debit Card (collectively “the Cardholders”).
2.2 Cardholders whose facilities with BIBD are in delinquent or past due status and/or are facing civil/legal/bankruptcy proceedings are not eligible for participation in the Programme.
2.3 Cardholders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated for whatsoever reasons during the Period, shall be disqualified from this Programme.
2.4 Successful retail transactions made using BIBD Cards through any Point-Of-Sale (“POS”) Terminals situated at the premises/outlets of merchants participating in the Programme will be eligible for participation in this Programme.
2.5 For the avoidance of doubt, cash withdrawal transactions of any kind including withdrawals made through any of BIBD’s Automated Teller Machine(s) or over the counter will not qualify for purposes of inclusion in the Program.
- PROGRAMME MECHANICS
- During the Period the following criteria and conditions must be met to be eligible for the discounts:
Every purchase transaction via Retail / POS with:
- DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
- The discounts to be given away under the Programme are available at participating merchants, as listed on the BIBD website.
- If BIBD subsequently determines that a person is not eligible or entitled to a discount for any reason whatsoever, BIBD may at its discretion reclaim the discount.
- By participating in the Programme, the Customer expressly agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- BIBD reserves the right to extend, cancel, terminate or suspend the Programme at any time with prior notice to the Customer.
- BIBD shall not be held liable for any and/or all form of losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Customer as a direct or indirect result of the extension, cancellation, termination or suspension of the Programme.
- BIBD reserves the right to modify, amend, vary or add to any of these Terms from time to time with notice to the Customer.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any marketing or promotional materials relating to the Programme, these Terms shall prevail.
- BIBD’s decision on any or all matters relating to the Programme shall be final and absolute.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Brunei Darussalam and the Courts of Brunei Darussalam shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes or claims pertaining hereto.