As our valued customer, we, Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam ("BIBD"), are committed to ensuring that all your personal banking information with us is kept confidential and protected at all times. Such commitment conforms with the provisions of the Islamic Banking Order 2008 and extends to all personal information given to us through any modes including our website. This Policy applies to all customers availing of any/all of our online services.
What you need to know about our Policy:
- Only authorized staff will have access to your personal information.
- We will only collect personal information from you for the purposes of keeping you informed of any new services/products offered by us as well as to inform you of any developments in our services/products consistent with our continuous efforts in enhancing our customer service.
- We will not disclose any of your personal information to other parties without your prior consent properly obtained. We reserve the right, however, to disclose your personal information in instances where such disclosure is required by the Regulator or any law enforcement agencies or for any purposes which necessitate the disclosure of your information to any of the Bank's subsidiary companies or partners in any collaborative efforts. We will ensure that the parties to whom we disclose your personal information conform to our confidentiality requirements.
- As with most websites, we use "Cookies" to remember information about your preferences. You may choose to either accept or reject cookies by setting up your website.
- Customers who access our website are automatically deemed to have agreed to the terms of the Policy as set out above.