Supporting your reach towards life goals.
Features & Benefits
- Obtain financing up to 18 times your net monthly income
- Spread out your monthly payments up to 6 years
- A maximum Total Debt Service Ratio (TDSR) of 60% for those with net income of BND 1,750.00 and above
- For those with net income of below BND 1,750.00 shall be subject to Bank's policy
- Shariah Concept
- The Shariah concept applicable is Tawarruq
- Tawarruq, also known as Reverse Murabahah, refers to the process of purchasing a commodity for a deferred price determined through Musawama (bargaining) or Murabaha (mark-up sale), and selling it to a third party for a spot price so as to obtain cash.
- Brunei Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners*
- Individuals between the age of 18 and 65 years**
*Requires valid VISA or Employment pass.
**The maximum age of Customer is 55 years if the Customer is not receiving TAP, 60 years if the Customer is receiving TAP and not exceeding 65 years at the time of expected financing maturity.
- Required Documents
- Original copy of Identification Card
- Original copy of latest Salary Slip
- Letter of Confirmation (Salary / Pension / Service Contract)
- Statement of Account with other Financial Institutions (where applicable)
- Fees and Requirements