A current account that allows you to get more value out of your money, the more you save.
Features & Benefits
- Earn dividends and maximise the value of your money; the more you save, the more you get
- Enjoy the convenience of cheque payments
- Largest network of ATMs and bank branches
- Access your account anytime, anywhere through BIBD NEXGEN Online & Mobile
- Track your transactions and account balance through BIBD NEXGEN Online & Mobile
- Pay your Zakat conveniently using our Zakat counter services
- Shariah Concept
The Depositor ("Muwakkil") enters into a Wakalah Agreement with the Bank ("Wakil") and deposits a certain amount of money to the Bank to be utilized and invested in profitable Shariah-compliant transactions. The Depositor will be offered the expected profit rate from the Investments and the Bank will earn a Wakalah fee for the service rendered. Any amount that the Bank earns in excess of the Depositor's expected profit (after deducting the Wakalah fee) will be retained by the Bank as incentive
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Foreign Citizens with valid work / student permit
- Individuals aged 18 and above
- Required Documents
- Original identity card or passport
- Minimum opening deposit and monthly balance of BND 1,000.00 is required
- Refer to the Bank’s Schedule of Tariffs
- Profit Distribution
- The profit distribution is paid subject to withdrawal transactions not exceeding 6 times in a month; and
- The monthly account balance is BND 3,000.00 and above
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Tiered Current Account. Be sure also to read the General Wakalah Terms and Conditions of Deposit Products.
Guaranteed protection up to maximum BND 50,000.00 per depositor under the Deposit Protection Order 2010.