BIBD Aspirasi 4
BIBD Aspirasi is a Certificate of Deposit which can build up your savings; potentially earn better returns and get rewarded with prizes. BIBD Aspirasi is our helping hand in achieving your greatest aspirations in life.
Features & Benefits
- Life-Changing Reward - Have the opportunity to participate in the Reward Program. Every B$50 deposit is entitled to one (1) entry for the Reward Program
- Better Returns - Enjoy better returns than the general savings account
- Flexible Savings Scheme - A flexible savings scheme allowing you to participate and withdraw anytime (no withdrawal fee imposed)
- Convenient - Simply make an initial deposit of B$50 and you are ready to open this account through BIBD NEXGEN Wallet or Online or visit any of our branches
- Certificate - Issued for every deposit. E-Certificate issued for subscription through BIBD NEXGEN Wallet & Online
- The longer you save, the better - Increase your opportunity of winning by participating for a longer period.
|Minimum Top Ups||B$50|
|Subsequent Top Ups in a multiple of||B$50|
|Subscription Fee (one-time only)||B$5|
- Shariah Concept
The Depositor ("Muwakkil") enters into a Wakalah Agreement with the Bank ("Wakil") and deposits a certain amount of money to the Bank to be utilized and invested in profitable Shariah-compliant transactions. Depositor will be offered the expected profit rate from the Investments and the Bank will earn a Wakalah fee for the service rendered. Depositor's expected profit rate (after deducting the Wakalah fee) will be retained by the Bank as Jua lah (Commission).
- Eligibility & Required Documents
- Must be a BIBD account holder
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Brunei Citizens / Permanent Residents / Foreigners*
- Identity Card / Passport
- Below the age of 18, you will need to open a joint account with your parent or legal guardian to participate in the Deposit Scheme
How to subscribe to BIBD Aspirasi.
"Depositors of Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam are guaranteed protection up to maximum B$50,000 per depositor under the Deposit Protection Order 2010."
Please read the following documents before you decide to take the BIBD Aspirasi Certificate of Deposit: