Features & Benefits
- Flexibility to transact in any of the 4 major foreign currencies: USD, GBP, AUD and EUR.
- Easy tracking of your transactions and account balance through certificate-based monthly statements.
- Pre-agreed profits will be given as long as you invest with us for a minimum of 1 month.
Bai Bithaman Aajil (BBA)
Bai Bithaman Ajil means a "deferred payment sale". Under this principle, the Bank first sells an asset to the customer, on cash payment basis at a price equal to the Investments amount. The Bank then purchases the asset from the Customer on deferred payment basis at an agreed price, equal to the Investments amount plus the profit amount.
Companies registered or incorporated in Negara Brunei Darussalam, either in the form of a proprietorship, partnership or private limited company.
- For Proprietorship & Partnership Company:
- Certificate of Registration - Section 16 and 17
- Original copy of identity card(s) of the proprietor/partners
- For Private Limited Company:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Particulars of Directors and Shareholders (Form X)
- Original copy of identity cards of the directors
- Directors' Resolution to open/maintain term Investments
Fees and Requirements
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum opening deposit of $5000.00 in the specified foreign currency (FCY) is required.
1% of the value of cash note, with minimum fee of FCY10.00.
For transactions up to FCY100,000.00, the admin fee is 0.1% of the transacted amount, with a minimum fee of FCY10.00.
For transactions exceeding FCY100,000.00, the admin fee is 0.03125% of the transacted amount, with a minimum fee of FCY100.00.
For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.
- There will be no profit for termination less than 1 month.
- Profit, at the Bank's discretion, may be paid proportionately to the completed months at the prevailing rate at the time of termination.