Features & Benefits
- Flexibility to transact in any of the 5 major foreign currencies: USD, GBP, AUD and EUR.
- Easy tracking of your transactions and account balance through monthly statement.
- Choose to withdraw your money at any of our 14 branches, by Telegraphic Transfer or Demand Draft.
- Enjoy the foreign currencies and remittances facilities.
Wadiah Yad Dhamanah
The concept used here is Wadiah Yad Dhamanah, or more commonly referred to as Wadiah. Under this Islamic concept, you will enjoy guaranteed safekeeping services of your money. Learn more »
Companies registered or incorporated in Negara Brunei Darussalam, either in the form of a proprietorship, partnership or private limited company.
- For Proprietorship & Partnership Company:
- Certificate of Registration - Section 16 and 17
- Original copy of identity card(s) of the proprietor/partners
- For Private Limited Company:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Particulars of Directors and Shareholders (Form X)
- Original copy of identity cards of the directors
- Directors' Resolution to open/maintain term Investments
Fees and Requirements
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum opening deposit of $5000.00 in the specified foreign currency (FCY) is required.
1% of the value of cash note, with minimum fee of FCY10.
For transactions up to FCY100,000, the admin fee is 0.1% of the transacted amount, with a minimum fee of FCY10.
For transactions exceeding FCY100,000, the admin fee is 0.03125% of the transacted amount, with a minimum fee of FCY100.
For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.