Features & Benefits
- Earn dividends and maximise the value of your money; the more you save, the more you get. (Check out our rates.)
- A cheque book will be given to you when you open your account with us, so that you can enjoy the convenience of cheque payments.
- Gain access to the largest network of ATMs and bank branches across Brunei Darussalam.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere through BIBD Online.
- Monthly bank statements will be mailed to you to help you track your transactions and account balance.
- Pay your Zakat conveniently using our Zakat counter services at any of our branches. (What is Zakat? Learn more.)
The Depositor ("Muwakkil") enters into a Wakalah Agreement with the Bank ("Wakil") and deposits a certain amount of money to the Bank to be utilized and invested in profitable Shariah-compliant transactions. The Depositor will be offered the expected profit rate from the Investments and the Bank will earn a Wakalah fee for the service rendered. Any amount that the Bank earns in excess of the Depositor's expected profit (after deducting the Wakalah fee) will be retained by the Bank as incentive. Learn more »
Companies registered or incorporated in Negara Brunei Darussalam, either in the form of a proprietorship, partnership or private limited company.
- For Proprietorship & Partnership Company:
- Certificate of Registration - Section 16 and 17
- Original copy of identity card(s) of the proprietor/partners
- For Private Limited Company:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Particulars of Directors and Shareholders (Form X)
- Original copy of identity cards of the directors
- Directors' Resolution to open/maintain term Investments
Fees and Requirements
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum opening deposit of BND 1,000.00 is required.
For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.