Features & Benefits
- Two card schemes to manage fuel purchasing for your organisation
Executive Card Dual Card No. of cards One card, which is either tagged to the designated driver or vehicles Two cards, one for the driver, the other assigned to the designated vehicle What can it be used for? You can use it to purchase of fuel and other oil-related products being offered. You can use it to purchase fuel or other oil-related products. Both cards are required to be presented during the fuel transaction.
- No more hassle when paying for fuel; all transactions are cashless and are automatically recorded into your corporate account.
- Cut down on paperwork that comes with fuel purchase reimbursement for your employees.
- Track and manage your fuel expenses with accuracy, using our Fleet Card reporting system.
- Fleet Card comes with a variety of control features, including a designated security PIN number for every card issued to deter unauthorised usage.
- Fleet Card is Shariah compliant, giving you peace of mind knowing that this is in line with your values.
- Fleet Card is only available for selected governmental and private companies by government directive.
Applicant organisation has a Current Account with BIBD
To expedite the processing of your application, please enclose the following documents with your completed application form:
- Ministry / Department Director's approval letter
- List of names and signature specimens for the authorised signatories
- List of name, signature specimens and copy of identity card for drivers
- Copy of Purchase Order
- Copy of the Business Registration (Section 16 and 17)
- Copy of Business Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Board of Resolution, if applicable
- Copy of company's current account bank statement for the past 3 months
- List of authorised signatories' name and signature specimens
- List of driver's name, signature specimens and copy of identity card
- Open Current account with BIBD
- PVA Form (for private sector organisations)
Fees and Requirements
Fixed Deposit Collateral (for private sector organisations)
Private sector organisations would also be required to put down a one-to-one collateral, in the form of a fixed deposit, based on the limit as approved by the governing authority.
Annual fee: BND 30.00
Issuance fee: BND 5.00 per issuance
Admin fee: 1.5 % / monthly levied for any outstanding amount
For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.