Features & Benefits
- Get access to overdraft facilities using Qardh financing, up to a maximum of $300.00. (Learn more about Qardh.)
- Enjoy worldwide access to your account with the BIBD Debit Card*, with a global network that you can take advantage of, with more than 1 million ATMs.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere through BIBD Online.
- Keep track of your transactions via e-statements when you login to BIBD Online.
- Your overdraft facility is covered by a free insurance (Takaful) to give you peace of mind.
- No minimum deposit or balance, which means all of your money is yours to use.
- When you graduate, we offer financial planning advice to prepare you for your next step in life.
Wadiah Yad Dhamanah
The concept used here is Wadiah Yad Dhamanah, or more commonly referred to as Wadiah. Under this Islamic concept, you will enjoy guaranteed safekeeping services of your money. Learn more »
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals aged 18 and above
- Students of any college, university or any other higher education institution students receiving a monthly school allowance
- An original copy of identity card (both front and back) or passport
- Confirmation letter of student enrolment at Education Institution and tenor/period of study
- Confirmation of student allowance and monthly allowance credited to BIBD
Fees and Requirements
For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.