Features & Benefits
- With a low initial starting Investments of BND 1,000, you can start growing your wealth.
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you are investing in a Shariah compliant Investments fund.
- Manage your Investments risk with our diversified portfolio of Investments.
- Capitalise on our financial expertise, as the Fund is managed by professional fund managers who have access to financial markets and other data not readily available to individuals.
- As the fund is open-ended, you can subscribe and redeem at any point in time.
Musyarakah refers to a joint partnership between two or more individuals contributing to the capital for the purpose of trading, the profit of which will be shared according to pre-agreed ratio. In this case, the investors share the profit and loss arising from the Investments.
- Individuals aged 18 years and above
- For applicants under 18 years of age, Parent or Guardian to act as Account Administrator on child’s behalf.
- Any registered entities (for corporate customers)
- An original copy of identity card (both front and back) or passport
Fees and Requirements
Sales charge: 3% of principal amount
Switching fee: 2% of principal amount
No redemption fee applicable.
For more details, please speak to our team for more details.
Asset Class Equity Type of Fund Open ended mutual fund Domicile Brunei Darussalam Benchmark 75% Dow Jones Islamic Asia-Pacific ex-Japan
25% Dow Jones Islamic Japan Index
Valuation Day Every Wednesday Sales Charge 3% Minimum Initial Investments SGD1000 Minimum Subsequent Investments SGD100 Minimum Redemption Amount 100 shares
Promoter Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad Investments Manager Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad Custodian Deutsche Bank AG Singapore Branch Appointed Fund Advisor Lion Global Investors, based in Singapore Registrar and Distributor BIBD Securities Bhd
Unit 9-11, Suria Kiulap Complex, Kiulap
Bandar Seri Begawan, BE1518,
Authority Brunei International Financial Centre