Features & Benefits
- Obtain financing up to 18 times your net monthly income
- Spread out your monthly payments up to 6 years
- A maximum Total Debt Service Ratio (TDSR) of 60% for those with net income of BND 1,750.00 and above
- For those with net income of below BND 1,750.00 shall be subject to Bank's policy
- The Shariah concept applicable is Tawarruq
Tawarruq, also known as Reverse Murabahah, refers to the process of purchasing a commodity for a deferred price determined through Musawama (bargaining) or Murabaha (mark-up sale), and selling it to a third party for a spot price so as to obtain cash.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals between the age of 18 and 65 years* (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Original copy of Identification Card
- Original copy of latest Salary Slip
- Confirmation of Salary / Pension / Service Contract (where applicable)
- Statement of Savings with other Financial Institutions (where applicable)
Fees and Requirements
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Personal Financing. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.
Click here for brochure.