Features & Benefits
- Obtain financing up to 12 times your monthly salary
- Worry less about accumulating debt, as your maximum deduction is capped at 22% of your gross income.
- Decide on the mode of repayment, by assigning either: your salary, monies (pension), rental or your daily wage as part of the repayment process. The tenor is dependent on the type of assignment chosen, with a maximum repayment period of 72 months (6 years).
Bai Bithaman Ajil (BBA)
Bai Bithaman Ajil means a "deferred payment sale". Under this principle, the Bank first sells an asset to the customer, on deferred payment basis at a price equal to the financing amount plus agreed profit. The Bank will then purchase the asset from the Customer on cash payment basis at the agreed price of the financing amount.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals between the age of 18 and 65 years* (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Government employees
- Semi-Government employees
- Private Sectors employees acceptable by the Bank
- An original copy of identity card (both front and back) or passport
- Copy of latest salary slip
- Confirmation of salary / service contract / rental / pension (where applicable)
- Statement of savings with other financial institution (where applicable)
Fees and Requirements
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Personal Financing. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.