Features & Benefits
- Obtain financing up to 18 times your net monthly income
- Spread out your monthly payments up to 6 years
- A maximum Total Debt Service Ratio (TDSR) of 60% for those with net income of BND 1,750.00 and above
- For net monthly income of below BND 1,750.00 - subject to Bank's policy (please enquire our Personal Banker)
*Applies to both new or renewal of overdraft facility
- The Shariah concept applicable is Tawarruq
Tawarruq, also known as Reverse Murabaha, refers to the process of purchasing a commodity for a deferred price determined through Musawama (bargaining) or Murabaha (mark-up sale), and selling it to a third party for a spot price so as to obtain cash.
When this is applied to an overdraft facility, the Customer can draw funds in excess of his account balance. Customer may receive a refund on any un-withdrawn funds. Naqd is typically used for short-term financing.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals between the age of 18 and 65 years* (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Original copy of Identification Card
- Original copy of latest Salary Slip
- Confirmation of Salary / Pension / Service Contract (where applicable)
- Statement of Savings with other Financial Institutions (where applicable)
Fees and Requirements
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Overdraft Facility. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.