Features & Benefits
- Use our Home Improvement Financing for a wide range of purposes:
- Home Renovation
- Home Extension
- Enjoy a flexible payment period of up to 10 years
- Financing of up to 100% of renovation costs
- Applicable for both Government Housing Scheme and Private Homes
The Shariah concept applicable is Tawarruq.
Tawarruq, also known as Reverse Murabahah, refers to the process of purchasing a commodity for a deferred price determined through Musawama (bargaining) or Murabaha (mark-up sale), and selling it to a third party for a spot price so as to obtain cash
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals between the age of 18 and above
- Original copy of Identification Card
- Original copy of latest Salary Slip
- Confirmation of Salary / Pension / Rental / Service Contract (where applicable)
- Statement of Savings with other Financial Institutions (where applicable)
- Contract Agreement between the Applicant and the Contractor
- Quotation of Project / Construction
Fees and Requirements
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Home Improvement. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.
Click here for brochure.