Features & Benefits
- Secure attractive financing rates based on how much you can afford in repayments
- Enjoy a flexible repayment period of up to 10 years.
- Financing of up to 100% of renovation costs
- Use our home improvement scheme for a wide range of purposes:
- Home Renovation
- Home Extension
- Applicable for both Government Housing Scheme and Private Homes
Bai Bithaman Ajil (BBA)
Bai Bithaman Ajil means a "deferred payment sale". Under this principle, the Bank first sells an asset to the customer, on deferred payment basis at a price equal to the financing amount plus agreed profit. The Bank will then purchase the asset from the Customer on cash payment basis at the agreed price of the financing amount.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals between the age of 18 and above
- Original copy of identity card or passport
- Copy of latest salary slip
- Confirmation of salary / service contract / rental / pension (where applicable)
- Statement of savings with other financial institution (where applicable)
- Contract agreement between the owner and the contractor
- Quotation of project/construction cost
- Copy of approval letter from the relevant Government Department (If applicable)
- Copy of contractor's certificate of registration (and IC of sole proprietor/directors/partners)
- Consent letter from Homeowner (and copy of homeowner IC) - relationship of homeowner and applicant must be declared in letter.
- Pictures of dwelling premises that has been renovated
Fees and Requirements
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Home Improvement. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.