Features & Benefits
- A regular savings plan will be made with you to help you start saving toward your dream
- Enjoy the foreign currencies and remittances facilities
- Pay your Zakat conveniently using our Zakat counter services at any of our branches (What is Zakat? Learn more)
The Depositor ("Muwakkil") enters into a Wakalah Agreement with the Bank ("Wakil") and deposits a certain amount of money to the Bank to be utilized and invested in profitable Shariah-compliant transactions. Depositor will be offered the expected profit rate from the Investments and the Bank will earn a Wakalah fee for the service rendered. Any amount that the Bank earns in excess of the Depositor's expected profit (after deducting the Wakalah fee) will be retained by the Bank as incentive. Learn more »
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Foreign Citizens with valid working permit
- Muslim individuals aged 18 and above
- Original identity card or passport (where applicable)
Fees and Requirements
- Minimum opening deposit of BND 100.00 is required
- Minimum monthly balance of BND 100.00 is required
- The profit is paid subject to withdrawal transactions do not exceed 2 times in a calendar year
- Maximum of BND 100,000.00 in the account
"Depositors of Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam are guaranteed protection up to maximum BND 50,000.00 per depositor under the Deposit Protection Order 2010."
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Haj Saver. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.