Features & Benefits
- A Credit Card which gives you more rewards with every purchase. You get to earn 5 Hadiah Points for every B$2 spend on your credit card and an additional 500 Hadiah Points for every monthly spending of B$2,000 and above. On top of that, you will also get to earn 1 Hadiah Point for every B$2 overseas spend inclusive online shopping.
- Comes with Visa payWave - a fast and easy payment method that lets you pay without the need to swipe or sign by just simply wave and go.
- Gives you the convenience of converting your purchases into an affordable 0% repayment scheme with BIBD Easy Payment Plan. Click here for more info on EPP.
- Enjoy peace of mind as you will automatically be covered with Takaful Coverage along will access to Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement anywhere around the world. To find out more about the Takaful Coverages, click here.
- If you are a frequent online shopper, rest assured as your card is protected with 3D Secure & Verified by Visa from unauthorized use.
- Enjoy yearlong and seasonal discounts through our exclusive offers from a wide variety of merchants locally through our BIBD Treats and Delights.
- Relish your lifestyle experience with Priority Pass complimentary membership card that gives the access to over 850 VIP airport lounges worldwide. Moreover, with your BIBD Visa Platinum Card, you have access to a host of Concierge services - anytime, anywhere, along with International privileges that you can benefit from Visa's international partners. Click here to find out more on Visa Concierge services.
Al-Kafalah bil Mal (guarantee)
Under the concept of Al-Kafalah bil Mal, BIBD guarantees to the Merchant the payment for the goods or services purchased by the Cardholder.
Al-Wakalah bil Ujrah (agency concept)
Under this concept, BIBD is acting on behalf of the Cardholder to administer the Cardholder's payment to the Merchant and managing the Card Account with the imposition of a prescribed fee.
- Brunei Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners.
- Principal Cardholders - Individuals aged 21 years and above.
- Supplementary Cardholders - Individuals aged 18 years and above.
- Identification card or passport.
- Latest salary slip.
- Statement of Current or Savings Account.
- Confirmation letter of salary credited into BIBD account, as issued by employer (*where applicable)
Assignment of Salary and/or Wakalah Term Deposit.
Principal Cardholder - B$250 yearly*.
Supplementary Cardholder - B$125 yearly (waived up to 2 cards only).
- Other Fees and Charges, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.
Please read this Product Disclosure Factsheet before you decide to take BIBD Visa Platinum Credit Card.
*Waived when you have spent/used a minimum of B$16,000 with your Card within a twelve (12) month period.
Terms and Conditions apply.