Features & Benefits
- Do away with the hassle of paying with cash and simply use your Card to make payments directly from your BIBD account.
- You will be rewarded with 1 Hadiah Point for every B$2 you spend with your Card.
- The Card is accepted worldwide at over 36 million merchants and 2 million ATMs including online transactions.
- Shop online with confidence as your Card is protected with an additional layer of online shopping security with the MasterCard SecureCode.
- Enjoy yearlong and seasonal discounts through our exclusive offers from a wide variety of merchants locally through our BIBD Treats and Delights.
Al-Wakalah bil Ujrah
The BIBD MasterCard Debit Card is an added payment instrument offered by BIBD under the Shariah concept of Al-Wakalah bil Ujrah (fee) whereby the Bank will act as an agent (Wakil) by providing Direct Debit Point of Sales (POS) payment service and cash ATM withdrawals service to cardholders for a fee.
- Brunei Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners.
- Individuals aged 15 years and above.
- Customers who maintain a BIBD Savings or Current Account.
Original copy of your Identity Card or passport.
- No Annual Fee imposed.
- For other Fees and Charges, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.
Terms and Conditions apply.