Features & Benefits
- Pay for anything directly from your bank account at over 25 million outlets worldwide – even online!
- Access your money through our global network of more than 1 million ATMs
- Enjoy convenience and flexibility of a credit card without the interest and added fees, so you can spend with a peace of mind and go debt-free.
Al-Wakalah and Uir
The BIBD MasterCard Debit Card is an added payments instrument offered by Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad under the Shariah principle of Al-Wakalah and Ujr (fee). Based on these two principles, the Bank will act as an agent (Wakil) by providing Direct Debit Point of Sales (POS) payments service and cash ATM withdrawals service to card holders for a fee.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals aged 18 years and above
- Open only to customers who maintain a BIBD Savings or Current Account
An original copy of identity card (both front and back) or passport
Fees and Requirements
A replacement fee of BND 15.00 applies for lost debit card.
There are no fees for our debit card application. For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.
Click here for brochure.