Features & Benefits
- Access cash instantly at more that 1 million MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro ATMs worldwide.
- Accepted by over 25 million merchants worldwide, the BIBD MasterCard Credit Card is your ideal partner when you travel and shop.
- Enjoy discounts and exclusive offers from a variety of merchants including restaurants and specialty retail stores. For list of participating merchants, check out our BIBD Delights! for more information.
- Get rewarded with BIBD Hadiah Points! Every B$1 spent will reward you with 2 Hadiah Points. Redeem for cash back or purchase that item in your wish list from your accumulated Hadiah Points.
- Covered with Travel Personal Accident Takaful, Musafir Takaful, and Purchase Protection Takaful if you purchase items and flight tickets using your BIBD Credit Card.
- Convert your credit card purchases into affordable installment of Easy Payment Plan (EPP).
- No need to wait for credit card bills to be mailed to you. You can now view your monthly credit card statement via BIBD Online.
- View your recent credit card transactions or check your available limit with the added convenience of bill payment, all through BIBD Online.
- For your peace of mind, we will contact you if we detect any unusual transactions on your card account.
Al- Kafalah bil Mal (guarantee)
In Kafalah, the customer gives the bank collateral and pays a fee to the bank as security in exchange for the bank’s guarantee/surety. This guarantee or surety issued by the bank whereby the bank guarantees to discharge the liability of a customer should the customer default in fulfilling his obligations.
Al- Wakalah bil Ujrah (agency concept)
Wakalah refers to an agency contract whereby one party will appoint another to perform transactions on their behalf for a fee payment or a commission. In this case, the cardholder enters a contract with BIBD, allowing the bank to perform transactions on customer’s behalf.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Principle cardholder - Individuals aged 21 years and above
- Supplementary cardholder – Individuals age 18 years and above
- Assignment of salary / collateral
- Identification card or passport
- Latest salary slip
- Statements of Current or Savings Accounts
- Confirmation letter of salary credited into BIBD account, as issued by employer (where applicable)
Fees and Requirements
Classic Card Gold Card Principal BND 35.00 BND 120.00 Supplementary BND 15.00 BND 60.00
For more information on Easy Payment Plan (EPP), click here.